No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ladies Islamic Crescent Designer Soft Nida Fabric Bell Sleeve Dubai Abaya for women
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
How to measure
- Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
- If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.
- All the measurements are in inches. Please refers measurement carefully before choosing your size
👉 Free Shipping 🚚 on order 📦 above 200$
👉 Express Delivery 🚚 within 5-7 days
👉 Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart 🛒
👉 Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
👉 Full Refund if not satisfied 😔
SKU: 1158 Category: Abaya
- Fabric: High-quality 100% Imported Soft Nida Fabric & Chiffon fabric, so the material is lightweight and flowing. You will look and feel fresh even when it’s humid or hot outside.
- Colors: Same As Picture.
- Sizes: Available from XS to 6XL. Please refer to the size chart attached for measurement details. Please consider sizing up if you do not love tight feeling
- Custom Size (optional): please write us your measurement in customer note during checkout so it can be done according to your measurement.
- Features: Full Long Bell Sleeve With 2 Fabric & Color.
- Garment Care: Hand washing and air drying is highly recommended
- Package Content: 1 Abaya + 1 Headwrap.
- Disclaimer: The real color of the product may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Shipping Information:
1) Free Shipping – Delivery in 14-28 days
- 2) Expedited Shipping – Guaranteed Delivery in 4-5 days
- Occasions:Adorn this majestic outfit for Formal, Semi-Formal, Cocktail, Party Wear, Maternity, Pregnancy, Wedding, Wedding Guest, Night Out, Summer, Easter, halter homecoming and many other occasions.
- How to choose Size:
1) Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
2) If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.