No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Silver Embroidered Heavy Beaded Wedding Long Dress For Women
170.89 € (-14%)
👉 Free Shipping 🚚 on order 📦 above 200$
👉 Express Delivery 🚚 within 5-7 days
👉 Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart 🛒
👉 Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
👉 Full Refund if not satisfied 😔
- Fabric: Tulle Gorgeous luxurious heavily beaded hand-beaded/stoned Tulle Indian George material. Expect Only the highest quality of materials. The fabric is heavy due to heavy beads and stones/beads embellishments all over the fabric.
- Color: The main color is Beige. Available in 19 colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection.
- Note: Provide Your Length In the note Section,
- Material: Beaded Handwork Tulle Nigerian George Fabric.
- Decoration: Premium Embroidered with Silver rhinestone & Crystal Stone Hand Work along with Silver stone Moroccan beads on front and back of the dress.
- Purpose: Gorgeous African George Fabric With Net Blouse Lace Nigeria Embroidery Wedding Fabrics For Women. A very beautiful beaded George wrapper with crystal stones For weddings, Parties, several occasions.
- Be the center of attention on that special day. Wow, the crowd with this gorgeous outfit. This can also be a great gift for her/mom to wear on that wedding day or any other special occasion.
- Please, allow us time to give you the best and contact us with any questions or concerns before you place your order.
- Please, make sure to specify the color of preference at the time of check out to avoid confusion. and please, check your email within 24 hours after ordering should we have any questions for you. Thank you for considering our George.
- Note Influencing factors of color: light, display, angle, monitor, environment. Our pictures are real shooting. Color differences may exist sometimes. The picture is for reference only. Friends who care about the color differences please understand.
- Because of manual cutting, there will be 1-4cm mistake per meter. It is a normal phenomenon. Please be aware of that, hope you could understand. Thanks.