No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Muslim dresses for women Stone Work Trending Formal Hijab for Young Black Burqa
How to measure
- Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
- If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.
- All the measurements are in inches. Please refers measurement carefully before choosing your size
👉 Free Shipping 🚚 on order 📦 above 200$
👉 Express Delivery 🚚 within 5-7 days
👉 Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart 🛒
👉 Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
👉 Full Refund if not satisfied 😔
SKU: 1567 Category: Abaya
- Fabric: High-quality 100% Spandex/ Lycra stretchable fabric, so the material is lightweight and flowing. You will look and feel fresh even when it’s humid or hot outside.
- Colors: Main Color Is Black. Available in another 19 colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection.
- Sizes: Available from XS to 6XL. Please refer to the size chart attached for measurement details. Please consider sizing up if you do not love tight feeling
- Custom Size (optional): please write us your measurement in customer note during checkout so it can be done according to your measurement.
- Decoration: Silver Crystal Stone.
- Features: Full Long Sleeve, Belt with Gold beaded work, Semi Cotton Full-length, Hidden tie belts inside for more flattering fit
- Garment Care: Hand washing and air drying is highly recommended
- Package Content: 1 Lycra Kaftan + 1 Headwrap.
- Disclaimer: The real color of the product may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Occasions:Adorn this majestic outfit for Formal, Semi-Formal, Cocktail, Party Wear, Maternity, Pregnancy, Wedding, Wedding Guest, Night Out, Summer, Easter, halter homecoming and many other occasions.
- How to choose Size:
1) Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
2) If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.