No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
New Golden Work And Crystal Stone Designer Dubai Kaftan Abaya Jalabiya Hand Work Beaded Kaftan, Wedding Kaftan, Beads Work
125.65 € (-53%)
👉 Free Shipping 🚚 on order 📦 above 200$
👉 Express Delivery 🚚 within 5-7 days
👉 Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart 🛒
👉 Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
👉 Full Refund if not satisfied 😔
- Fabric: Chiffon/Georgette fabric, It is lightweight and flowing. You will look and feel fresh even when it’s humid or hot outside
- Colors: Available in 36 colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection
- Sizes: Available from XS to 6XL. Please refer to the size chart attached for measurement details. Please consider sizing up if you do not love the tight feeling.
- Length: From shoulder to bottom is approx. 58″ to 60″ inches & Width has both sides open/Split edges
- Custom Size (optional): please write us your measurement in the customer note during checkout so it can be done according to your measurement.
- Decoration: Premium Handwork with Silver Long and Round Color Stone & Crystal Beaded With Milk White Seed Beads Work.
- Features: Long Sleeve, Designer V-Neckline, And Cotton Lining & Hidden Belt inside the dress.
- Garment Care: Hand washing and air drying is highly recommended
- Package Content: 1 dress for Women + 1 matching head scarf with Beads working on 2 sides of it.
- Disclaimer: The real color of the product may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused of many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Shipping Information: Free Shipping – Delivery in 14-28 days
- Expedited Shipping – Guaranteed Delivery in 4-5 days
- Occasions: Adorn this majestic outfit for Formal, Semi-Formal, Cocktail, Party Wear, Maternity, Pregnancy, Wedding, Wedding Guest, Night Out, Summer, Easter, halter homecoming, and many other occasions.
How to choose Size
Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for help, and compare with our own size chart.
If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.